Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

Great

That was an awsome plot twist, among the best i've ever seen. I really didn't see that coming, and it was funny!

firecracker incident firecracker incident

Wow.....

I think you'll give me nightmares for a while. That was rather creepy. A job well done. Don't know how you can really make it longer though.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

FINALLY.

I've been waiting for this movie for 3 years, I used to go to Sticksuicide everyday. Unfortunatley it's closed now, I thought this was done with it. But it's far better than I thought. Amazing!

Bob's Beating, Part 2 Bob's Beating, Part 2

Very Good

Very smooth for FBF, lots of fast placed action, only thing more I could ask is a bigger area. It might be better for 3 if he fights in multiple places, rather than just the one, makes it more interesting.

Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

Wow, I wonder how far this will go.

Did you really create this in 3 hours? Even though there isn't much to it, i'm impressed by how fast you were. What's really good is that it's a parody of a really crappy parody, that's actually done quite well, at least the jokes and voice quality. I just hope there's no lawsuit at the end of all of this.....

JohnnyUtah responds:

i made it in 25 minutes FLAT.

Death Within 1 Death Within 1

Great animation

I like the violence in this movie, but It would have been much better had it been more fast paced. Either than that, the only thing I can say is work on your blood effects, it would really help. Either than that, it's quite good!

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Greate animation.

I liked the humor part in the beginning when it's something like Now for random violence!. That part was pretty funny. But the animation was stunning, the movement was so smooth, and perfect. Thumbs up to you!

WHOOKOS Intro WHOOKOS Intro

.....that was 10MB?

It looked like a promising movie, but it was quite alot shorter than I thought, especially for 10mb. It does seem like quite a waste of space if you ask me. Had it been 2-3 megabytes, it would be fine. Or if the art was fantastic, like say fallen angel, it would have also been fine. But for an animation that was about 1.5 min, not good enough.

Memorex: the beginning Memorex: the beginning

Way too long.

I was watching for the first 30 seconds, and by then I got totally bored. It just carries on for too long of a boring scene of snow falling. There needs to be more than just that. Its not even worth watching the rest.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

I'm lovin it.

Ah, this reminded me of when I use to play OOC 6 years ago. Man I loved that game, probably the best game ever made, and this is a perfect parody.